Thursday, August 16, 2012

Harmony and Communication


*Since I was unable to post Wednesday's greeting on Wednesday, I am posting it now.  
Sorry for the inconvenience.


Being that the hubs of my home are located in both the Dining Room and Living Room, I always choose to attend to their needs on Wednesdays, as Wednesdays are ideal for energy surrounding Harmony and Communication.  Before beginning my duties, I have made it my practice to turn on light, peaceful music and burn Lavender or calming essential oil or candles.  I also sprinkle dried Lavender on my Living Room floor to ground my intent before giving it a good sweep.  Items that have settled on the end tables promptly get put away, and blinds and curtains are thoroughly washed monthly.

Since my Dining Room also houses my computer, I always spend some part of the day answering any emails that may have piled up, as attending to queries on this day helps remind me to keep focused and easily understood.  The tables and chairs get a good washing, and depending on how far away it is until the next holiday, I may also get the joy of redecorating my buffet cabinet.  When I am feeling extra sprite, the dried flowers on my table are swapped out for fresh, and the table is given a nice coat of wax.

Although I prefer not to use the telephone as a means of communication, I do understand that, obviously, it is unavoidable.  However, by reserving this day to the task of returning phone calls, I allow myself to not feel bad about putting them off.  Appointments are scheduled, outtings are planned, and follow-ups are completed. The day is topped off with Chamomile tea in hopes for a Peaceful rest.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment