Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beltane Blessings


Blessed Beltane......

Today, I found that the warmer temperatures and wet climate actually met my vision for the day.  The dampness allowed the sweet scent of Spring flowers to hang in the air a little longer than usual.  The birds chirped a little brighter, and the sound of the slow trickling rain actually soothed away any possibilities of stress or negativity.  My Intention candle this morning was properly that of Passion, for what a perfect dedication to the day where the Great Mother and Horned God come together in Union.  After my morning ritual of altar blessings and daily Intention, I was able to sneak a moment to meditate on the magnificence of the balancing of the male and female energies, wishing desperately that I could delight in a Beltane Festival, complete with a Maypole and a flower crown.  At dusk, however, I was able to make a wonderful faery offering of Elderberry Syrup and crumbs from an oatmeal cookie... (complete with miniature tea cups and saucers...as everyone loves elegance, afterall).  I welcomed the faery folk to take residence in my garden and bid them all a wonderful Beltane celebration.  I look forward to many more delightful days..... as New Beginnings are around every magickal corner.

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment