Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Secret Key



There is a Secret Key that unlocks the Door to Spellcasting that only a Witch with Passion knows.  Moon Phases, Ingredients, Intentions, Corresponding Days, Gemstones, Oils, Incantations... Nothing without Devotion.  It threads it's way through your Heart and Soul, and it becomes your Way.  It acts as a Beacon to those around you, that you are Full of Compassion and Understanding.  That you have a Deep Understanding of the Natural Manifestations of Love, Betrayal, Success and Loss.  Be Not Afraid of the Unknown, for in the Unknown, We Finally Find Ourselves... 

When I, initially, began to do Spellwork, I struggled with the lack of Connection.  I was going through the motions in hopes of feeling a spark.  One day, as I was visually charging my morning Devotion candle, (which I had done faithfully for one month), I noticed a sudden surge of energy and a flash of a  clear image instead of a forced image.  It occurred to me that Visualization and Openness to looking Beyond the Veil comes with Practice, as does the ease in all things.  Training our minds to work in a different way and accepting a change in what we believe is Reality Frees the stagnant possibility in us all.  Patience.  Devotion.  Change.

Blessed Be.


No comments:

Post a Comment