Monday, May 14, 2012




Although many people greet Mondays with an impending dread of a long work week, a Witch greets Mondays with renewed excitement for another Magickal Week of Possibilities.  Each day not only corresponds with a different Intention, but it also corresponds with a different color.  Some time ago, while trying to find simple ways to turn my Magickal Life into my Daily Reality, it occurred to me that using the color correspondences when getting dressed was one of the easiest ways to feel "in tune" for the day and feel connected to the Energy surrounding me.  Since each day has many different Associations, depending on specific details, such as current Moon Phase and Sun Sign alignment, I found that it was easier to combine those energies into one Association (unless needed for detailed Spellwork, of course), so that I could have one clear Intention/Color for each of my morning altar meditations throughout the week.  If you have also been looking for simple ways to connect, I hope you find this chart helpful.

Monday:
Color-Light Blue
Intention-Wisdom & Intuition

Tuesday:
Color-Red
Intention-Passion

Wednesday:
Color-Purple
Intention-Harmony & Communication

Thursday:
Color-Green
Intention-Propserity

Friday:
Color-Pink
Intention-Love

Saturday:
Color-Black
Intention-Protection

Sunday:
Color-Yellow
Intention:Self Expression of Spirit

Since color correspondence is one of the most basic ways to use Natural Energy, I thought it was wise to start at the Beginning.  As you master this list and begin to feel comfortable with the Associations, please be sure to check back often, as I will be sure to stay on task in helping you learn other ways to incorporate other Natural Energies into your day, such as Gemstones, Herbs/Plants and even Magickal Energy Housecleaning.  Living a Magickal Lifestyle doesn't have to be secluded to Sabbats and Special Occasions.  Every Day is a Magickal Day.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment