Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Little Spice



Wednesday, already?  Dear Friends, where did the Time go? 

I can remember, as a child, feeling that the day lasted Forever.  The sun on my face, the wind in my hair, new possibilities for Excitement always around the next corner.  As we have gotten older, the sense of Adventure has been fleeting.  At this point in our lives, we have had many experiences, and Excitement tends to be an emotion of the past.  Alas, in my ventures, I have found a Spell.  It is a spell to reignite the adventuresome Spirit that lies dormant in us all (what do we have to lose?!).  Since the Waning Moon is slowly coming to a close, I thought it was the perfect time to share such a Spell, as the Waxing Moon is just around the corner.  Although a red or orange candle can be used, I prefer Red, as it is the symbol of Passion.  Cinnamon oil or powdered cinnamon will also be used, as Cinnamon can help amplify the Intent of all Spells.  After annointing your candle with the oil, or sprinking cinnamon on a charcoal disk, visualize your Intent on Positive Adventures.  If you thus feel inclined, it may also be helpful to cut out pictures of specific activities that you would like to pursue, (although, be careful of National Geographic Magazine.. lol.). Once you have settled yourself and thought through your Intention, repeat the following:

Life is good
All and well
But now and then
I find it dull

I want some Fire
An added spark
A flash of light
To light the dark

May adventure come
In a positive way
So I might laugh
Have fun and play

Now, Buckle your Seatbelts!  If you have performed this Spell with Zest and Vigor, and Belief in your Intention, Adventure will be yours for the taking.....  just remember to be Open and Spontaneous..... One is Never too old for a Little Spice....  Blessed Be.



No comments:

Post a Comment