Sunday, September 22, 2013


 
Happy Autumn Equinox!
 
What a gorgeous Fall day!  For me, the Autumn Equinox has always signified a time whereas I find Acceptance with those tasks that have been left uncompleted from the bustling Summer months so that I may positively Embrace the Introspection that comes with cooler temps and shorter days.  My mind shifts from a home made to feel Light & Airy to a space filled with Comfort & Warmth, complete with freshly washed flannel sheets and the bedside addition of fuzzy slippers and robes for those cold, chilly mornings.  Today's evening meal will include the warmth and richness of a Hashbrown Cheesy Potato soup with a side of Cornbread, the perfect combination for cuddling on the couch by the glow of a lit fireplace.  A dessert of apple tarts with caramel drizzle and a nice dollop of vanilla ice cream will round out the meal, as nothing welcomes Fall like a decadent dessert.  Once my little lovies are snug in their beds, I shall retire to the backyard, whereas the warmth of the bonfire will warm my bones and the glow of the Waning Moon will Encourage banishment of negative thoughts and patterns.  Each Summer task that has been left uncompleted has been carefully written on pieces of paper and attached with jute to a tree branch.  As I put the branch in the fire this evening, I will be reminded to release any feelings of guilt or regret so that I may take comfort in knowing that Balance is the Key to All Things.  Since there are only so many hours in a day, it is truly Impossible to get to all of those things that we deem important done, and it is always during this time that I find Confidence in knowing that I did the best with my time as I could.
Afterall, the reawakening of the Spring Equinox is right around the corner, and a little mandatory physical down time is just what the Spirit needs to flourish...
 
Magickal Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment